How Do Orthopaedic Mattresses Act As A Therapy For Back Pain?
An Orthopaedic mattress is more dependable than a regular mattress, and doctors recommend them to athletes or people who have to do active work throughout the day. These mattresses not only help cure back pain but also help to prevent such problems in the future.
What is an Orthopaedic mattress, and how is it different from a regular mattress?
These mattresses are clinically approved to help your body recover from body aches and are generally recommended to people suffering from joint pain or having trouble sleeping due to body pain. It is a great advantage for patients suffering from joint problems like arthritis.
These mattresses are primarily made from memory foam, making them more comfortable and adaptive to your body while you sleep. Memory foam allows the mattress to build up pressure points throughout the body that help relieve pain. It is like having acupuncture therapy at home whenever you sleep.
These mattresses allow the body to rest in a suitable position, provide support to the spine, and align correctly, thus maintaining an upright posture. Explore Doctor Dreams to find the best mattress for your back pain.
How can a mattress act as a therapy for your body?
Orthopaedic mattress act as a soft and comfortable base for your body that helps reduce body pain and supports the body in recovering from it, just like how therapy does. Despite age, our body can develop pain in different regions for different reasons, and sleeping on the wrong mattress is one of them.
Why do I need to change my mattress?
Most people never consider sleeping on the wrong mattress a valid reason for their back pain, but as doctors suggest choosing the right mattress can bring a huge difference in your sleep schedule.
We all suffer from body pain due to the hectic lifestyle we have to follow. To help your body recover from body pain overnight, orthopaedic mattresses are one of the best available options.
Check out Doctor Dreams to find the ideal mattress for your bedroom.
Here are some advantages of having orthopaedic mattresses over regular mattresses
Adequate lumbar support for your spine
Lumbar support is necessary for our body to maintain the spine's natural curvature, and it is required while both sleeping and sitting. Max Icefoam and Plus Memory foam orthopaedic mattresses are firm enough to provide extra support for your spine and relief from back pain. They allow your spine to relax sufficiently while asleep.
Stay cool while you sleep
Traditional mattresses are known for heat collection. On the other hand, Doctor Dreams Orthopedic mattresses are made of breathable and cool materials that allow the mattress to stay calm and help maintain body temperature even on a hot sunny day. All thanks to the cool gel foam induced in the mattress, which ensures proper body temperature while you sleep.
You may struggle to fall asleep on a regular mattress, but orthopaedic mattresses can fall asleep within minutes. You can sleep in your favourite position without worrying about it, which will help you get a better sleep cycle and prevent other sleep problems.
Orthopaedic mattresses provide comfort and support to your body, allowing it to maintain a decent posture even while sleeping. Unlike traditional mattresses, which would enable your body to sink in, Doctor Dreams orthopaedic mattresses give firm support to the body. They allow your body to come out of the sinking sensation, thus helping you maintain an upright posture.
Long-lasting and durable
You won't change mattresses every couple of years. Doctor Dreams mattresses are known to last longer and are made of more durable materials than regular mattresses. They last longer than traditional memory foam-based mattresses. They also come with ten years warranty, making them more convenient and consumer-friendly.
Why opt for Doctor Dreams Orthopedic mattresses?
Here are some salient features of Doctor Dreams Orthopedic mattresses.
- Doctor Dreams orthopaedic mattresses are not just ordinary memory foam-based mattresses. Whereas other memory foam-based mattresses adapt to your body, Doctor Dreams mattresses not just adapt to your body but also provide support to your body.
- Doctor Dream Max orthopaedic mattresses are made from anti-microbial Tencel fabric made from wood pulp, preventing the accumulation of bacteria and fungi on the surface of the mattress and ensuring a safe and sound sleep.
- Doctor Dreams mattresses are three-layered and more durable than ordinary memory foam-based or regular spring-based mattresses.
- You can now buy mattress online without stepping out of your home.
- Doctor Dream mattresses are available in four sizes - a) Single size, b) Divan size, c) Queen size, and d) King size to fit in according to everyone's requirements.
- Doctor Dreams mattresses come in as excellent value-for-money products in the market. You get the best quality product without having to spend much.
- The knitted stretchable material in our mattresses ensures everything stays in place and protects you from germs and other allergic agents.
- The base of these mattresses is entirely made of pure PU foam, which helps the mattress retain its shape for longer.
- Doctor Dreams Max orthopaedic mattresses come with a 100-night free trial to choose the best mattress after proper testing.