The therapeutic experience of sleeping on Ortho mattresses
What is an Orthopaedic Mattress? A Deep Dive into Mattress Layers
An orthopaedic mattress is designed to mould itself to your body shape. It supports your back and assures maximum alignment of your neck and hips in a manner that assists you to sleep in complete bliss. You can choose from a Max Cool Gel orthopaedic mattress and a Plus orthopaedic mattress. You can visit the website of Doctor Dreams to understand the various therapeutic features of ortho mattresses and make a choice in accordance to your requirements. These mattresses are ideal for individuals who are recovering from a back or spine injury. A memory foam mattress provides your body much relief, especially in areas which are vulnerable to pain. These areas include the knees, hips, and lower back. This type of mattress was first developed by NASA and serves as a wonderful cushioning for hip joints and tense muscles. If you invest in an orthopaedic bed mattress, you will be pleasantly surprised by the immense benefits it provides to your body.
The finer aspects of orthopaedics mattress
Orthopaedic mattresses are designed exclusively for individuals with backache, athletes with back injuries as well as individuals who suffer from hip joints. These provide you with a lot of comfort and relieve you of pain when you are asleep. Doctor Dreams has a wide range of orthopaedic bed mattresses. These are crafted with three layers to provide you with a relaxing sleep through the night. The top layer is of gel foam, the middle is of a memory foam and the base consists of complete polyurethane foam. The uniqueness of a memory foam mattress is its property of adapting to your body contours. These mattresses are made of TENCELTM fabric which is enriched with anti-microbial properties. The breathable fabric of this mattress protects the various layers from dust at all times. Nilkamal, one of India’s most reputed brands incorporates state-of-the-art technology to make these superior quality mattresses to cater to the needs of clients who suffer from back pain. You can visit the Doctor Dreams website to understand all the health-promoting properties of these mattresses and then select one according to your needs. You can also explore the beautiful mattresses available at the parent company, namely, Nilkamal.
Essential features of an Orthopaedic bed mattress
Given below are the key benefits of investing in an Orthopaedic bed mattress:
- An orthopaedic mattress is used to provide the proper amount of support and comfort to anyone experiencing back ailments or those who are recovering from back injuries. The Plus Orthopaedic mattress is an equally therapeutic variant which comes with two layers. This memory foam mattress, made from the latest technology used by Nilkamal provides your entire body with immense relief. It moulds to the shape of your body, thereby preventing the transfer of movement and ensuring you of uninterrupted sleep.
- An ortho mattress serves as the perfect solution for individuals suffering from joint or hip aches. This type of mattress ensures spine alignment and enables you a comfortable night’s sleep in an uninterrupted manner.
- An orthopaedic bed mattress provides you with the perfect experience of a soft and firm surface that is a perfect blend of comfort and support.
You can discover the various properties of ortho mattresses on the Doctor Dreams website. Explore their underlying benefits and then make a selection in accordance with your requirements.
Key benefits of using an ortho mattress
An orthopaedic mattress could be the perfect solution if you suffer from chronic pain and discomfort. An orthopaedic mattress provides a firm surface that assures you of a sound sleep. It is practical to understand the right level of firmness for your body type. An extra firm mattress is not the most comfortable for most people and may even result in more aches and pains:
- An orthopaedic mattress provides comfort to your aching back. It can even help with reducing inflammation and joint pain caused by a spinal injury. It also prevents night sweats and improves your posture. Its firmness makes it ideal for people who are overweight and obese. Its reasonable pricing makes it affordable to several individuals.
- An orthopaedic mattress helps improve your body posture. A correct posture enables you to get a more relaxing sleep and also promotes spine health. The orthopaedic material is specially designed to conform to the shape of your body and assures proper spinal alignment. They help you achieve a better night's sleep while preventing back pain.
- An orthopaedic mattress has an outer fabric that is breathable and stretchable. The orthopaedic mattress provides adequate lumbar support. It also helps maintain a balanced weight distribution and provides relief from backaches and spine injuries.
- An excellent orthopaedic mattress can help you adopt a corrective posture. An orthopaedic mattress can help you sleep more deeply, avoiding backaches and stiffness. These mattresses are also made with high-density foam to minimize the possibility of pressure points. They will help you align your spine, support your curves, and promote good posture. It's a wise investment, especially if you suffer from chronic pain.
- Ortho mattresses are designed for people with specific back problems. They are ideal for seniors who experience weakening of bones due to age and are vulnerable to back pains and painful hip joints.
You can visit the Doctor Dreams website to buy the perfect ortho mattress which will provide you with ultimate comfort and undisturbed sleep.
The large variety of ortho mattresses are ideal for anyone who experiences back and hip pains as well as other back ailments. From memory foam mattresses to Plus orthopaedic mattress variants, you can choose one to avail of comfortable sleep at night.