- The Doctor Dreams Weighted Blanket is designed to provide sound sleep with the help of pressure therapy
- The blanket is made with light filling and soft microfibre top fabric, a protective layer to secure glass beads, and a breathable fabric layer
- The weight from the beads helps calm the nervous system and aids sound and comfortable sleep
- The weighted blanket is suitable for both back and side sleeping positions
- The deep pressure and weight simulations improve melatonin levels in the body and naturally enhance sleep patterns
- It is ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and improves overall quality of sleep
Doctor Dreams is a low maintenance mattress and it can be put on any surface. Whether it stays on the slatted frame, boxspring bed or directly on the floor it doesn’t make any difference. It is only important to keep the surface clean and dry.
Because of the layer structure of Doctor Dreams, it is not recommended to flip the mattress upside down. Even turning the mattress is not necessary but possible, since the comfort zone on the mattress is symmetrical. Even without turning, Doctor Dreams Mattress is especially durable.
It may happen that your body needs to adapt to a new mattress, which can take from 3 to 6 weeks.
Treat your Doctor Dreams Mattress like you would as if your favorite shirt. The upper material of the cover can be washed at max. 60O Celsius, side and bottom material at 40O Celsius. Single spots can be easily removed with warm water and gentle detergent.
The core of the mattress needs to be located in an optimal position to ensure a functional structure. On the bottom, there is a 17 cm cold foam layer, that works as a supporting base. The cover is placed over the core of the mattress.