- The Doctor Dreams Memory Gel Infused Pillow comes in three variants - Regular, Slim, and Contour
- Regular: supports head and neck muscles for side, back and stomach sleeping positions
- Slim: narrow edges to support neck and back alignment
- Contour: curved contour and different heights at both ends to support neck, head and shoulders
- The pillow is made by combining traditional memory foam and cooling gel technology
- It provides comfort and support to the neck and spine as well as a cooling effect
- The pillow cover is made of bamboo with natural anti-allergic properties
- It has a removable zipper cover for easy cleaning
- The ventilated cover keeps away heat and moisture
- The pillow is antibacterial, anti-dust and mite
- The exclusive cooling technology provides sound and comfortable sleep
- Product Size- Slim : 60cmx38cmx10cm, Regular : 60cmx38cmx10cm, Contour : 60cmx38cmx10cm
Doctor Dreams is a low maintenance mattress and it can be put on any surface. Whether it stays on the slatted frame, boxspring bed or directly on the floor it doesn’t make any difference. It is only important to keep the surface clean and dry.
Because of the layer structure of Doctor Dreams, it is not recommended to flip the mattress upside down. Even turning the mattress is not necessary but possible, since the comfort zone on the mattress is symmetrical. Even without turning, Doctor Dreams Mattress is especially durable.
It may happen that your body needs to adapt to a new mattress, which can take from 3 to 6 weeks.
Treat your Doctor Dreams Mattress like you would as if your favorite shirt. The upper material of the cover can be washed at max. 60O Celsius, side and bottom material at 40O Celsius. Single spots can be easily removed with warm water and gentle detergent.
The core of the mattress needs to be located in an optimal position to ensure a functional structure. On the bottom, there is a 17 cm cold foam layer, that works as a supporting base. The cover is placed over the core of the mattress.