- Doctor Dreams mattresses are warranted for one year from the purchase date against material or manufacturing defects and are replaced only after inspection.
- The rebate on the MRP at the time of warranty claim is applicable as tabulated below:
7 Years 2 Years - Free Replacement 2-3 Years- 60% Rebate On MRP 3-4 Years- 40% Rebate On MRP 4-5 Years- 20% Rebate On MRP 5-6 Years- 15% Rebate On MRP 6-7 Years- 10% Rebate On MRP
- The Warranty Card must be duly filled, stamped, and signed by the authorized Doctor Dreams dealer at the time of sale to the customer.
- The Warranty Card and relevant cash memo must be preserved and produced along with the product in case of a complaint.
- If one of your mattress pairs sags, only the sagged mattress is replaced.
- The rebate is calculated based on the MRP at the time of exchange.
- If your mattress variant is discontinued, you will be given a new mattress in the same price range as the original mattress.
- Take good care of your mattress.
- Turn your mattress from head to foot once a month for even usage and to avoid permanent body impressions.
- Do not bend, fold, or roll the mattress to avoid weakening the bonding and sagging.
- Sitting on the mattress or keeping heavy objects on its edges may ruin its shape.
- Avoid getting your mattress wet. Allow it to dry if it gets wet, but stain marks on the fabric will be permanent.
- We strongly advise a wet protective sheet when you use the mattress with children.
- Do not light a match or smoke near the mattress because the mattress material is flammable.
- Only place the mattress on a flat and firm surface.
- Do not pull the loose threads. Cut them with scissors.
- Do not remove the brand label for warranty purposes.
- It is normal for the mattress to smell after PVC removal. The smell goes away with proper ventilation.
- Do not jump or walk on the mattress.
- The tolerance on length or width is +/-12 mm.
- Flip reversible mattresses from top to bottom regularly.
- The mattress must fit the length and width of the bed. Improper installation may cause damage.
- Do not iron clothes on the mattress.
NOTE:When the mattress conforms to your body shape, you may notice a slight mattress depression; this is called "Body Impression Marks," and it does not affect your comfort levels.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Fabric damages, including tears, stains, soiling, burns, and colour fading.
- Damages caused by accidents, mishandling, heat, and incorrect usage.
- Mattresses that have previously been repaired or replaced.
- Body depression and indentation of fewer than 1.5 inches.
- Transportation cost.
- Stitches opening after 15 days of mattress purchase, even for tape-edge and quilting.
- Sagging or damage to mattresses caused by incorrect bed sizes and conditions, uneven resting surfaces, or improper bed structure.
- Preferences in comfort level (hardness or softness)
- Normal mattress wear and tear caused by usage, including the quilt stretching or loosening.
- Doctor Dreams will not be liable for any consequential damages, and under no circumstances will its liability exceed the price of the defective goods.
- The Company's decision on the nature of the defects and the applicability of the warrant is final.
- Warranty terms are subject to change without prior notice.
- Disputes regarding the warranty, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai.