NIGHTS FREE TRIAL
Terms & Conditions
- 100 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 100 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different models, 100 Nights offer will be still calculated from the Day 1 the first mattress got delivered.
- 100 Nights Trial is applicable only on standard size mattresses. Non standard size(Custom Size) mattresses does not fall under 100 Nights Trial Offer.
- You may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of 100 nights for a full refund. In case any freebies are provided with order, the refund will be after deducting the freebie cost.
- Return and Refund on 100 Nights Trial offer will be not be applicable if the product falls under Exception to Return/Refund under 100 Nights Trial.
- Our 100 Nights Trial offer applies only to original purchaser of genuine Doctor dreams Mattress purchased from www.Doctordreams.com or any other website authorised by Doctor dreams.
- This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
- Returns will be accepted only if the product fulfils the Return Criteria (Refer to Return Criteria under Return Policy).
- We require you to supply photographs of the mattress while opting for a return. Failure to send appropriate photographs may result in return request being cancelled.
- The return requests must be exercised directly with Nilkamal Limited . Not later than the 101st day from the date of delivery of the mattress you want a refund on.
- Returns will be inspected and picked up within 10 days of raising a return request.
- All approved refunds will be processed within 15 working days once the mattress has been picked up for return.
- NIlkamal Limited reserves the right to refuse the 100 Nights Trial Offer to anyone associated with a mattress manufacturer/brand.
- The final decision on refund under 100 Nights Trial offer will be made by Nilkamal limited. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer."
RETURN / REFUND UNDER 100 NIGHTS TRIAL OFFER
- Improper usage or physical damage to the mattress. You are expected to return the Doctor dreams mattress in a good condition.
- Any severe liquid spillage, stains, dirt or damage is found on the mattress during the inspection process.
- If the mattress is used on an improper surface without proper support.
- If the mattress is found to be exposed to cold / hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
- If the customer opts a return due to incorrect Mattress Size Order. It is always recommended to cross check the size before placing the order.
- The covers or foam from the mattress have been torn/damaged during routine usage
- It has been more than 100 nights from the date of delivery
- If at least one of a particular Product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 100-night trials on subsequent orders of that particular Product (i.e. if you return a mattress, you will not be eligible for 100-night trials on future Pillow/Mattress orders).
- The 100-nights trial does not cover the exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.