How Orthopedic Mattress Acts as a Therapy for Back Pain? | Doctor Dreams
How Orthopedic Mattress Acts as a Therapy for Back Pain?
An orthopedic mattress is quite reliable than a regular mattress. The orthopedic mattress spreads your bodyweight equally to prevent pressure points from building up in your neck, back and hips. Mainly it acts as a therapy, particularly for back pain.
An orthopedic mattress is a relieving base that calms down the body ache just like a therapy works. Regardless of age, we all have experienced back and neck pain due to different reasons. But, not sleeping on the right mattress can aggravate back pain. Yes, a mattress may be an underrated reason for many but in reality, checking on your mattress type is important to relieve a consistent backache.
With a variety of mattresses available in the market, choosing the right mattress is not an easy task. You need to know various aspects before choosing one.
An orthopedic mattress is best suggested to have a relaxing effect for those with a regular backache. It is made of various materials such as memory foam, innerspring and latex. But with advancement in other sectors, the orthopedic mattress has also been created with innovative high–end material for providing improved spinal alignment and relief from back pain and joint pain.
Doctor Dreams, a popular brand by Nilkamal brings an innovative Max and Plus memory foam orthopedic mattress which is designed flawlessly to provide the required support to the back even while sitting.
Let’s have a glance at the contemporary features and benefits of Doctor Dreams Max Orthopedic memory foam mattress that acts not only as a therapy for back pain but is worth a pick for a comfortable sleep.
Here are seamless benefits of an orthopedic memory foam mattress that acts as a therapy for back pain:
Relieves back pain- Sleeping on an ordinary memory foam mattress might aggravate your back pain due to undue pressure on the spine and lower back. But with Doctor Dreams Max Twin three-layered memory foam mattress crafted with soft and comforting materials relieves back pain and provides the right pressure overall while sleeping.
- Peaceful sleep-An orthopedic mattress not only provides relief from back pain but also ensures a cool and relaxed sleep with the help of a cool gel foam induced in the mattress. It keeps the mattress cool and maintains the body temperature.
- Good posture- Unlike the regular mattress that sinks your body and causes back pain and neck pain, Max Orthopedic memory foam mattress is designed for a better posture. Experience a balanced pressure throughout the mattress that comforts areas prone to aches like lower back and knees.
- Flexible and firm- An orthopedic mattress ensures that your spine does not sink into the mattress, causing back pain. An orthopedic mattress holds cushioning and remains firm, so the back is kept in neutral position.
How Doctor Dreams orthopedic mattress acts as a therapy for back pain:
- Doctor dreams three-layered Max orthopedic mattress is an ideal choice for healthy and sound sleep
- Its top layer of green gel foam keeps the mattress cool, followed by the memory foam which adjusts as per your body shape and the base is entirely PU foam
- Max orthopedic memory foam mattress is encased in anti-microbial TENCELTM fabric made from wood pulp, making it resistant proof from dust mites, fungus and bacteria.
- This knitted stretchable fabric keeps these layers settled and protected from germs.
Doctor dreams orthopedic mattresses are long-lasting and durable up to 10 years warranty period. Four different mattress sizes are available online:
Single size, 2) Divan Size 3) Queen size 4) Kingsize
Finally, Doctor Dreams orthopedic mattresses are not only for people experiencing backache, it can be used generally also to prevent back pain, retain body posture and peaceful sleep.