Interesting Reasons Why Queen Size Beds Are An Ideal Choice For Modern Home
We spend a significant portion of our lives, one-third, sleeping. When it comes to sleep, the first thing that comes to mind is the bed. The options for choosing a bed are endless. A bed is a significant piece of furniture that helps to enhance your space and set the tone of the bedroom. From different patterns and styles to different types of durable materials, beds come in various sizes and are usually single, double, queen and king. Let us dig a little deeper and check Doctor Dreams' vast collection of queen beds available and see how they are ideal for modern homes.
What is a Queen size Bed?
Queen size is narrower than king size. However, both beds can be of the same length. After a good night's sleep, wake up refreshed in a queen-size bed. The queen bed measures 80 inches (6 feet, 8 inches) long by 60 inches (5 feet) wide, whereas the king size bed measures 80 inches (6 feet 8 inches) long and 76 inches (6 feet 4 inches) wide. The queen bed is the perfect choice in most modern homes.
Three Relevant Reasons Why Indians Prefer Queen Beds
Let us take a quick look at why queen beds are preferred in our country.
- Good value for money: Due to their reasonable price and attractive design, queen beds are more prevalent in Indian homes.
- Fits smaller bedrooms: A queen bed needs just the right amount of floor space to accommodate other bedroom furniture, giving it an advantage over the large king-size models.
- Comes with storage facilities: A queen-sized bed has enough storage space to tuck away things you do not use every day.
Why Do You Need a Queen Bed?
- Upgrade Your Room Decor: The queen beds are stylish and often come with different designs of headrests to add a flair to your bedroom decor.
- Sufficient space for a couple: It's one size smaller than a king size bed, so it's enough for a couple. At 60 inches wide and 80 inches long, the queen bed offers just the right amount of space for a couple to sleep comfortably.
- Compact furniture: As storage becomes a must-have addition to beds, some queen beds are equipped with hydraulic storage that can hold many items the user does not need daily. A queen bed is rich in design but lacks foppery that takes up extra floor space beside the sleeping area, and this makes the queen bed much more compact.
Why are Queen Beds More Comfortable?
- Easy to assemble: With box construction in vogue, queen beds are made to be easily disassembled and reassembled without the help of a carpenter.
- Lightweight and easy to move: These compact pieces of furniture are much lighter than a king-size bed, making them easier to lift and move.
- Queen size mattresses and pillows are more readily available: Queen size is the industry standard, which is why we have mattresses, pillows and sheets in this exact size in the market. With a king-size bed, you'll have far fewer options.
Choose Comfortable and Chic Beds Made with Different Sturdy Materials
A comfortable bed is a primary benchmark for a good night’s sleep and waking up to face a new day. You can browse and find queen beds crafted with different materials at Doctor Dreams. You can find classy wooden beds, chic metal beds, and beds made by combining wood and metal. Beds like the striker metal bed are for you if you prefer metal over wood. Built with reinforced metal, it is super strong that will stay good for ages. There are beds made of wood and metal, like the grande wood and metal structure bed. The lightweight and portable design are convenient for travelling. Enjoy the super durable combo material. Looking for a classy wooden bed that will last a lifetime? Then the plush acacia solid wooden bed crafted with super hard and durable Acacia Wood is the one for you.
Complete Your Bed Setup Like A Pro
Once you have decided on a bed, the next step is to choose a mattress. Doctor Dreams offers a wide range of mattresses. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can select a latex mattress, a spring mattress, a foam mattress, or an orthopaedic mattress. Spread out your favorite bedsheets, lay down some comfy pillows, enjoy a great night's sleep, and wake up refreshed for the new day. You can add bedside tables on both sides of the bed, giving you the right place to keep a lamp and a glass of water.
Different Ways You Can Use the Bed
A comfy bed will give you the best sleep to face a new day with new possibilities. Besides peaceful slumber, enjoy the other ways you can use a bed. A queen bed is perfect, whether reading a magazine or a book, watching your favorite show, or relaxing. You can also use it for your child’s study session with ample space to spread out all the books and notebooks. Enjoy working from bed if you are doing a job from home.