- The Doctor Dreams Phase Change Material (PCM) duvet is designed to adjust to the body’s comfort temperature
- The duvet absorbs excessive body heat and dispenses it when the temperature drops
- It ensures temperature regulation and excellent microclimate
- Made of soft and breathable microfibre, the fabric remains long-lasting even after several washes
- Its temperature regulation feature makes it ideal for any season and climate
- Product Size - Single : 152cm X 240cm, Double : 220cm X 240cm
Doctor Dreams is a low maintenance mattress and it can be put on any surface. Whether it stays on the slatted frame, boxspring bed or directly on the floor it doesn’t make any difference. It is only important to keep the surface clean and dry.
Because of the layer structure of Doctor Dreams, it is not recommended to flip the mattress upside down. Even turning the mattress is not necessary but possible, since the comfort zone on the mattress is symmetrical. Even without turning, Doctor Dreams Mattress is especially durable.
It may happen that your body needs to adapt to a new mattress, which can take from 3 to 6 weeks.
Treat your Doctor Dreams Mattress like you would as if your favorite shirt. The upper material of the cover can be washed at max. 60O Celsius, side and bottom material at 40O Celsius. Single spots can be easily removed with warm water and gentle detergent.
The core of the mattress needs to be located in an optimal position to ensure a functional structure. On the bottom, there is a 17 cm cold foam layer, that works as a supporting base. The cover is placed over the core of the mattress.