Why do you need a Mattress Protector?
Why do you need a Mattress Protector?
A mattress protector is a cover that encases the mattress to provide protection from dust mites and other hypo allergens accumulating in the mattress. A good mattress protector maintains the hygiene value of the mattress and increases its longevity. Like choosing the right mattress is essential for a peaceful sleep, similarly, mattress protector is also important for various reasons.
Nowadays, mattress protectors are available in innovative fabrics that are water resistant, easy to clean and rank high in durability.
Looking at the prolonged benefits of a mattress protector and wide acceptance from the customers, many sleep specialist companies have introduced a variety of mattress protectors that complement the set of bedding accessories as a whole. There are many customers who customize mattress protectors as per their mattress size and fabric comfort.
Know the key advantages of using a mattress protector or a mattress cover:
- Absorbs Irritants and Allergens- Mattress protectors prevent bad odors, allergens and germs like dust mites and bed bugs from infecting your that can otherwise cause sneezing, wheezing and other skin allergies. If you don’t use a mattress protector, dust mites accumulated in the mattress will feed on dead skin cells and may cause skin allergens.
- Easily Washable- Mattress protectors incur no maintenance cost in dry cleaning. It can be washed gently at home in a washing machine with mild detergents or fabric freshener. Besides, always check the washing instructions on the mattress cover as it may differ based on manufacturers.
- Increases Your Mattress Life- If you have bought an expensive mattress and want to maintain its durability for at least 10years, then you should use a mattress protector to cover your valuable mattress and forget the stress of mattress ruins any earlier.
- Boosts Comfort- Using a mattress cover can ensure an undisturbed sleep to an extent. Some mattress protectors have an additional layer of padding, which offers a little more cushioning, boosting the comfort of the mattress. So, sink into the double comfort of the mattress and its cover.
- Beautifies the Bedroom- A bedroom appears elegant with a soft and cozy mattress protector enhancing the look of your mattress. It not only protects your precious mattress but also makes the room vibrant, clean and well-organized.
- Moisture Resistant- Without a mattress protector, you may observe direct stains on the mattress. But, with a mattress cover on, the moisture caused due to perspiration or spilling a beverage can be cleaned, managed and absorbed, depending on the fabric of a mattress protector.
- Doctor Dreams by Nilkamal- one of the leading home solutions company in India. Doctor Dreams is admired for the best sleeping solution products such as innovative mattresses, mattress protectors, comfortable pillows, furniture and other home essentials
Benefits of Doctor Dreams Mattress Protector:
- Doctor Dreams mattress protector is of excellent quality, made of exceptional Tencel knitted fabric for easy washing and maintenance. Tencel mattress protector offers the perfect protection for your mattress.
- It’s simple and chic style adds a touch of unfussiness and plainness. It is water resistant and can be easily washed in the machine
- Mattress protector’s soft fabric absorbs heat and maintains the right temperature. You can definitely count on Doctor Dreams mattress cover for a peaceful sleep.
- Interlock fabric is used for the inner case. An interlock fabric is a kind of thicker knit fabric and tightest knit, providing the smoothest surface and the finest hand.
- Doctor Dreams Silpure treatment is a simple silver antimicrobial treatment that provides long-term, cost-effective protection against unwanted odors and bacteria. It keeps the mattress fresh and clean for years to come.
Doctor Dreams Tencel mattress protectors are a low maintenance product, which can be put on any surface, whether it remains on a slatted frame, box spring bed or laid on the floor directly, it doesn’t make any difference. It is only essential to keep the surface clean and dry.
Doctor Dreams mattress protectors are available in King size (182cm x 198cm) and Queen size (152cm X 198cm) covers at a flat 50% rate. /-. It is worth a buy to safeguard your costly mattress with its effective durability and robustness.